SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Looking for an interesting sales job in Luxembourg?
Do you have experience in the cloud and Internet Services Provider branch?
Are you highly motivated and results oriented?
Apply today for our Senior Account Manager position.
As a member of the Sales Team, the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Establishing action plans for effective lead generation;
- Developing new business relations;
- Managing existing accounts;
- Managing client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle;
- Supporting the development of relevant marketing initiatives;
- Meeting budget guidelines;
- Striving to maintain maximum profit margins;
- Maintaining accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports;
- Drafting service offers and RFP responses;
- Presenting sales proposal and RFP responses to potential customers;
- Representing Datacenter Luxembourg on national and international tradeshows and events in professional manner.
The position as Senior Account Manager requires the following basic qualifications:
Experience and Education
- At least 5+ years of industry experience in a (pre)sales/account management position, preferably in the telecom / Internet industries;
- Must have, at minimum, a bachelor (level) degree preferably in the commercial or technical field.
- Self-starter with strong communication and presentation skills;
- Must be fluent in French, a good level in English is required, other languages are considered as an asset;
- Ability to work as a team member (excellent inter-personal skills);
- Highly motivated and results oriented;
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities;
- Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties;
- Convey a sense of urgency and drive initiatives to closure;
- Demonstrate flexibility, integrity and be credible with partners and internal contacts.
Datacenter Luxembourg offers tailored compensation packages which can include:
- Fix/variable salary;
- A company car;
- Meal Vouchers;
- Other benefits;
If you identify yourself within the requirements of this challenging position, send your CV and cover letter to:
Datacenter Luxembourg S.A.
Human Resources Department
4, rue A. Graham Bell, L-3235 Bettembourg, Luxembourg